1. Jeremy and I went on a little date last week while my mom watched Logan. We saw Inception. It was an AWESOME movie. I recommend it to everybody. I loved it, and I was not as confused as I thought I would be either. Afterwards we went to Planet Yogurt for some DIY frozen yogurt.
2. Jeremy joined my gym a few weeks ago so we’ve gone together a few times (we’ve both also gone without the other.) They have a great day care that we are able to take Logan to. It’s fun. We are both trying to work on our running endurance. It’s hard to believe I ran a marathon a few years ago when I struggle to run 3 straight miles!
3. Friday night I went to Eclipse again with my mom and Gina. My mom and I got Dairy Queen afterwards. YUM. (Everyone should go on the 5th; $1 goes to the Children's Miracle Network for every Blizzard purchased. No guilt with your indulgence this time!)
4. Last week some members of my family signed up for the Wasatch Back – Ragnar Relay for next year. It’s a 30+ hour, 188 mile,12 person relay run from Logan to Park City. Yes, I think we are crazy too. But it’ll also be tons of fun. We need a few more runners, so if you are interested PLEASE PLEASE tell me!
5. I got a haircut Saturday afternoon. I cut off 4 inches. I feel like it is so short, but pretty much nobody has noticed (I'm not complaining), so it must not be that short.
6. Saturday night we went up in the canyons to celebrate my nephew Blake’s 3rd birthday. (My mom asked him how his birthday was going and he said that he’d spent a lot of time in time out :D) Sadly, I hadn’t spent much time in the mountains and it was fun. Oh how I love s’mores!
7. Sunday was the blessing for the newest member of my family, Oscar. It’s crazy that Logan is only 6 months old and there are already to cousins younger than him. We had YUMMY nachos for dinner.
8. Logan’s been struggling to get to sleep and take naps the past week. It’s hard for me because I know he is so tired. But he’s acting much happier than I would have thought with the amount of sleep he’s gotten.
9. Yesterday I left work early (Jeremy took the whole day off) and we spent the day at Snowbird with my family. It’s our second year in a row and so fun. Zipline, Alpine Slide, Rock Wall, Bungee Tramp, Ropes Course, and more all available for our enjoyment. I was so excited to do the mechanical bull since I couldn’t do it last year (pregnant), but it wasn’t open for use yesterday. I was pretty sad about that. But I hope it’s become a tradition because I love it.
10. Jeremy surprised me with flowers Saturday night. What a sweetie.
11. And……Logan is sitting. Honestly, last week he struggled to even sit in the Bumbo because he would just lean over and fall halfway out of it. But now he can sit for minutes by himself and will correct himself if he starts to fall over. He’s growing up WAY too fast (I know I sound like a broken record.) He also likes to shake Grandpa’s hand. My dad will hold his hand out and Logan will take it in his hand and my dad shakes it. Then again and again. It’s so cute. I need to get it on video.
As always, pictures later.
2. Jeremy joined my gym a few weeks ago so we’ve gone together a few times (we’ve both also gone without the other.) They have a great day care that we are able to take Logan to. It’s fun. We are both trying to work on our running endurance. It’s hard to believe I ran a marathon a few years ago when I struggle to run 3 straight miles!
3. Friday night I went to Eclipse again with my mom and Gina. My mom and I got Dairy Queen afterwards. YUM. (Everyone should go on the 5th; $1 goes to the Children's Miracle Network for every Blizzard purchased. No guilt with your indulgence this time!)
4. Last week some members of my family signed up for the Wasatch Back – Ragnar Relay for next year. It’s a 30+ hour, 188 mile,12 person relay run from Logan to Park City. Yes, I think we are crazy too. But it’ll also be tons of fun. We need a few more runners, so if you are interested PLEASE PLEASE tell me!
5. I got a haircut Saturday afternoon. I cut off 4 inches. I feel like it is so short, but pretty much nobody has noticed (I'm not complaining), so it must not be that short.
6. Saturday night we went up in the canyons to celebrate my nephew Blake’s 3rd birthday. (My mom asked him how his birthday was going and he said that he’d spent a lot of time in time out :D) Sadly, I hadn’t spent much time in the mountains and it was fun. Oh how I love s’mores!
7. Sunday was the blessing for the newest member of my family, Oscar. It’s crazy that Logan is only 6 months old and there are already to cousins younger than him. We had YUMMY nachos for dinner.
8. Logan’s been struggling to get to sleep and take naps the past week. It’s hard for me because I know he is so tired. But he’s acting much happier than I would have thought with the amount of sleep he’s gotten.
9. Yesterday I left work early (Jeremy took the whole day off) and we spent the day at Snowbird with my family. It’s our second year in a row and so fun. Zipline, Alpine Slide, Rock Wall, Bungee Tramp, Ropes Course, and more all available for our enjoyment. I was so excited to do the mechanical bull since I couldn’t do it last year (pregnant), but it wasn’t open for use yesterday. I was pretty sad about that. But I hope it’s become a tradition because I love it.
10. Jeremy surprised me with flowers Saturday night. What a sweetie.
11. And……Logan is sitting. Honestly, last week he struggled to even sit in the Bumbo because he would just lean over and fall halfway out of it. But now he can sit for minutes by himself and will correct himself if he starts to fall over. He’s growing up WAY too fast (I know I sound like a broken record.) He also likes to shake Grandpa’s hand. My dad will hold his hand out and Logan will take it in his hand and my dad shakes it. Then again and again. It’s so cute. I need to get it on video.
As always, pictures later.
No comments:
Post a Comment