I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, September 27, 2010

Family Pictures

My family, as in the entire (soon to be) 33person Lombardi family, had pictures in the middle of September. I was ready for a very long, very frustrating, very crazy hour/hour and a half. I was pleasantly surprised. The kids were great and even the adults worked well together!

Here are a few of the finished products, I think they turned out pretty amazing.

Family #1.Family Pictures 055

Family #2.

Family Pictures 049

Isn’t it amazing how (most of) the kids are looking at the camera?

The MENFamily Pictures 061

All the grandkids. Totally their personalities. Except the crying ones. Not the norm.Family Pictures 066 

The girls.Family Pictures 073

The women.Family Pictures 077

The boys.Family Pictures 058

And us.Family 2

Family 3

My personal favorite. Those eyes. That smile. That hair. In love.Family Pictures 001

4 comments:

Lori said...

Cute! I love the three of you picture! You have a beautiful family!

Julie/Mom said...

What a great family shoot! I love all the different groupings of everyone. What a treasure to have.

Courtney said...

Your family pictures look like mine, with 500 billion people. We're twins.

When are you inviting me to dinner already?

Kimmie said...

totally impressive! your little one is totally smiling so big! that's awesome!