I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Some Times Out for Yours Truly

   In the last month I've been able to go out a few nights and spend some time with friends. Which is great because I mostly just stay home with Jeremy and Logan. Not that I am complaining, they are my two most favorite people in the world, but it's also nice to get out. The last weekend of September I went to a Girl's Night Out with Laura and her friend Jamie. We weren't quite sure what to expect, but it was pretty fun. We got some Glitter Tattoos, Hair Bling, Costa Vida dinner, Spa time (which was kind of lame because we went there after it had gotten dark and the lighting was bad, so they couldn't do a lot of the things they had done earlier that night, like pedicures and eyebrow waxing), Dove Chocolate Class, and they had some booths with some fun stuff to look at. I had a lot of fun, and I think they did, too. 

Of course, the only pictures I have would be of us eating chocolate. YUMMY.
October 2010 024

October 2010 023

















Then, last Wednesday I went to a cupcake decorating class, also with Laura and Jamie. We learned how to make some different kinds of monsters. They are not gourmet cupcakes, but it was a lot of fun and they are having a holiday class, so we'll see if I make it to that.
October 2010 042 October 2010 043
October 2010 044October 2010 045 October 2010 046October 2010 052

2 comments:

The_Cates said...

This post makes us look like such pigs! Glad to see your cyclops improved!

Justin & Denice said...

is that Laura Melville? Maybe she is married now. I went to school with her and her sister rebecca. What a small world!