It's been so long since I've been on here. I've had so many things that I wanted to post and didn't want to forget that I've let pass me by, and I don't know why. Especially like how much Logan grows up everyday! He's getting to be such a big boy, which is so exciting and a little sad at the same time. He's at such a fun age.
Yes, I did let him go to church like this. He wanted a tie and we didn't have time to change his whole outfit. I think he looked pretty awesome.
Here are a few things that Logan loves that I think are cute and show his personality.
- His new favorite thing to say is "top it!" (Stop it!) It is definitely not my favorite thing to hear. But he gets it from me, so I shouldn't complain too much.
- He loves to tell me he's "happy!" And that, I think, is one of the best things a mom can hear from her child. And when I've been upset at him then he sees me smile he asks me "Mommy happy now?!" How could I not be after that?
- He's got a great memory. He associates things from situations that happened forever ago. We were jumping the other day and he started saying "Daddy!" with every jump. It was something we originally did a month or two ago while waiting for Jeremy to get home. He does it all the time.
- His everyday breakfast: milk, plain piece of bread and banana. Sounds tasty, huh?
- He LOVES the water.We go to the pool at the gym 2 to 3 times a week, but if he had it his way, we'd go everyday. He even enjoyed watching the Olympic trials. He asked for it every night.
- He loves to say "a minute." Especially when it's time to go to bed or do something he doesn't want to. "Read books for a minute?" "Drink milk for a minute?"
- He gets so excited about so many things and shows it. He "jumps" up and down and flaps his hands and says "Yea!"
- He says "lots of them" like "wats-a-um."
- When I ask him questions he says "um....." before he answers. It's so cute.
- He loves to say "Mommy, watch this!" It doesn't matter what he's doing. He could be throwing a ball, eating, or the other day he was putting his hand on the armrest of his car seat. Way cool, right?
- He still says "Mommy hold you." He calls himself "me" in other situations, but when he wants me to hold him he says you. I honestly think I may cry when he stops
- When we put socks on him he wants them "way up!" It's a very sophisticated look. Didn't you know?
And when Daddy puts on his black socks, Logan absolutely has to get his on.
- He likes to help me bake. It can get a little frustrating sometimes and take forever, but it's also fun to see him get so excited about helping.- He likes to get in the car by himself. Which is fine until it five minutes later when he still has yet to put a foot in the car.
- He won't play basketball with us if we're sitting down. We have to "tand up!"
- When I give him a number (how many books he can get, how many more minutes he can play) he has to hold up his fingers to show that number on both hands. And he puts his fingers up one at a time.
- His new favorite thing to say is "Where you going?" Like fifty times a day. When we're watching TV he asks me where the people in it are going. Even when they're not moving. It's just great.... He's totally going to be a "why?" child.


2 comments:
This post made me smile! Logan is getting so big and the pictures cracked me up, the tie, socks, sunglasses are awesome! We miss you Logan!
It is a good thing that you post all these comments. You think that you will not forget but you do. He is so cute. I agree with Julie, the pictures cracked me up too. It is so Logan. Love ya tons Mom
Post a Comment