3 years ago
Sunday, June 24, 2012
My Joy
I cannot begin to explain how much this little guy means to me. I feel so incredibly blessed to be his mother. He is happy and fun and so very sweet to me. He is a cuddler and loves for me to just hold him. I love those moments every day where we just stop what we're doing and he just sits there in my arms with his head on my shoulder. I have many times lately where my heart gets heavy with impatience, confusion, and sadness as I wait for an answer to a prayer. But then I look at those big eyes and see that infectious smile and hear "Mommy! I happy!" and "Mommy! Mommy! Love you so much!" and I realize that it would all be SO much harder if I didn't have him. I am so grateful for his presence in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love this post! You are an awesome mom and logan knows that!!! He is so stinkin' cute. I love you Logan!!!!
Ragnar looked like you guys had lots of fun! I wish my family would do one together. I totally understand how you feel about Logan, I feel the exact same way about Brady. Thank goodness for our sweet little boys!
Post a Comment