We're going to Disneyland next month and I wanted to make a paper chain countdown. I had seen a super cute Mickey one on Pinterest awhile ago, but I didn't want to take the extra time to make one. But then Logan's cousin made one and I decided I could stop being so selfish and let Logan have one, too. So last week we spent some time together cutting and stapling and Logan was so excited the whole time. Every morning we wake up, tear off a piece of paper, and then count the days left. Only 23 to go!!!
The white ones have an activity written on them like watch a Disney movie, listen to Disney songs and make Mickey Mouse ears. Needless to say, he gets excited when it's time for a white one.
Logan decided he didn't want to throw away the white and Mickey Mouse ear links, so we tape them up on the wall.
1 comment:
What a cute, fun mom you are!!!
Post a Comment