Sorry we missed last week!
1. Jeremy had a volleyball game last Friday, the first of the playoffs. And, unfortunately, the last. They lost, but he had so much fun playing!
2. He is now contemplating on whether or not he wants to play on one of a few volleyball teams that UVSC has. We’re not sure if he’ll have enough time to do that, work, and go to school, or if we would be able to afford it. I am hoping we can figure out some way because I think he would love it! And I would love watching!
3. Last night was Jeremy’s last day of school! He had two finals and had to turn in his research paper. Yay!!! No school for three weeks!
4. To celebrate, we finally pulled out our Christmas present to ourselves this year that we bought before Thanksgiving. Jeremy's been wanting to pull it out ever since, but I wanted it to be closer to Christmas. I still am not sure if it's close enough, but Jeremy was so happy yesterday. Sorry, you’ll have to wait until Christmas to know what it is!
5. We had my work party on Friday. We rented out a theater and saw Mr. Megorium’s Wonder Emporium. It was a cute movie..I got some extra tickets and my family took up a whole row, and they all got to meet a local celebrity!
6. We’ve gotten most of our Christmas shopping done, I love Christmas!!!
7. Jeremy played Wally ball on Saturday with the boys in my family and some other guys we don’t know. It was my brother’s birthday and it was (one of?) his wife’s presents to him to be able to play with just guys. Jeremy had fun.
8. Our HOA Fees were raised…starting 2008, they go up $30 a month. RIDICULOUS!!! I know a lot of people are mad, but I don’t think there’s anything we can do to avoid it.
9. We have had two major snow storms the last two weeks. I love the snow as long as I am not driving in it!
10. I went to the temple last Thursday, my parents were good enough to go with me since Jeremy was studying for Finals. I hadn’t been there in a while and I am really glad I went.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
3 years ago
4 comments:
Jeremy should try out, he is very good at v-ball.
Can I guess! A television?
You can guess but we won't tell you!!!
Jeremy got a really expensive, brand new, curling iron, with hair straightening capabilities too-all for himself. MSRP was $4000 but he got it for $3995 because he flirted with the sales lady. Am I right?
Post a Comment