1. We went to Jeremy's work party on Tuesday. It was fun...GREAT food and cool prizes.
2. Speaking of cool prizes, his work always gives way nice prizes at their parties, last year we didn't win anything. This year there was all this stuff I thought would be cool to get; i-pods, TVs, etc. They hold up a GPS system and I think "Eh, I'll be okay if we don't win that one." Guess what, we did!!! I really was excited, it was cool. But two days later Jeremy finds out he needs to pay 40% taxes (like he did with his bonus.) We returned it, but still we won!!!
3. We have pretty much all of our Christmas shopping done (Terry, you are impossible to shop for) and we got them shipped off. Whew! The post office was crazy yesterday!
4. I started and finished a book last week. It was called The Undomestic Goddess. Just a book I saw and thought looked good, and it was. It was very cute.
5. Jeremy is apparently jealous of my books because I don't give him enough attention. :(
6. I got my haircut and colored (professionally this time) on Saturday. It was so cute! I never did get around to taking a picture and I can't quite get my bangs to look right, but this morning they looked pretty good, so picture to follow.
7. Saturday night we went to the Christmas Concert with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Apparently they were the hot item this weekend and we were able to go. YAY!!! It was really good.
8. We found out on Sunday that we get to move up with our Primary class. I was very happy when I found that out, I love my class!
9. We went to my parent's house for a birthday party for multiple people. Happy Birthday Gina, Maria, Terry, Ty and Cassie!!!
10. Merry Christmas!!!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment