I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, December 3, 2007

What a Sweetheart!!!

I just wanted to tell you what a sweetheart Jeremy is. He has done so many things in just the last two weeks or so and I thought I'd let you all know...
1. As Jeremy said in the post, he came home one day after class with Mint M&M’s. For those who don’t know, Mint M&M’s in my family are the THING at Christmas and for some reason always seem to be impossible to find, and I was so excited when he gave them to me!
2. I had seen some Stephen’s Candy Cane cocoa and mentioned that I would like some. I had him go to the store for tortillas on his way home from class and he bought me some of that as well. Yummy.
3. Saturday while I was out doing some Christmas shopping, he emptied the dishwasher, put our paper towel holder up on the wall and did two loads of laundry, all without me asking him.
4. Last Sunday when my neck was hurting, he massaged it multiple times, made dinner, watched football on mute while I slept, just totally took care of me.
5. Last night my sweet tooth was kicking in (as it always does) and so he made me some yummy homemade chocolate cookies.

And I could keep going. I just appreciate him so much and thought I would share all of that with you!

4 comments:

Misti Lee said...

What are you making up for Jeremy? Really that is sweet. Thanks for taking care of my obviously high maintenance sister!

Anonymous said...

does someone have a paper bag, I think I'm gonna throw up...

Jeremy said...

Your sister is not High Maintenance!!! It is just in my nature to do stuff for other people and more so for someone I love. This is one way that I show my love by doing service.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing that could show a girl you love her more, than watching football on mute......