1. We had an activity on Wednesday. We usually have around 7-8 girls at each activity. Unfortunately, 4 of our girls all moved within the last two weeks so our numbers have dwindled. We only had 4 at this last one. It will take some getting used to!
2. Thursday Jeremy was able to go golfing after work, again with our home teacher. He really does love to golf and I am glad he is able to do it. Why does it have to be so dang expensive, though?
3. Friday night we hiked Timp. See below for details and pictures. It was a crazy night!
4. I will say; the trip down the mountain is much harder than the trip up. It kills the knees and feet!
5. Saturday we got home around 11:00 and crashed until around 5:30. Then we ate and forced ourselves to stay up until 10:00 that night. I was ready to go to bed by 8:00!
6. Sunday was another day for rest. I think by yesterday we had mainly caught up on our sleep. I don’t know how you with kids to care for did it!
7. I apparently have not gone grocery shopping in a very long time, because we had no food in our house. The only meat we had was hamburger, so for Sunday dinner I was able to find a recipe that we actually had all of the ingredients for. It was pretty much a homemade Hamburger Helper. Not amazing.
8. Monday during lunch I did some grocery shopping. We still don’t have everything, but our fridge and pantry is much better stocked.
9. Jeremy is now reading The Hunger Games. The last few days I have come home from work and found him reading the book, with the TV off. He started it late Sunday night and is almost done. He is not a big reader. At all. I told you it was good.
10. That really is all I have. I’ll just end with this: Don’t leave a tissue in your pocket when you put it in the washer.
3 years ago
4 comments:
I just finished reading the Hunger Games too & loved it! Great stuff. Would make a fantastic film, too, if done right, I think. I'm thinking of pre-ordering the 2nd book. Any other good books lately? P.S. I may come to you for some tips from your experience in your calling...
3,4, and 5 are the same thing. I'll give you six, but barely. Seven on Tuesday.
Hey, I only had so much to work with last week. I'll try to do better next week. ;)
Why is golf so expensive? I don't get it either. You are a good wife to let him play.
And uh, Terry...3.4 and 5 were kinda HUGE, so they count as extra. The way I see it, it's Fifteen on Tuesday. :)
Yes, tissue in the pocket that goes through the laundry is no fun. The lint seems to be endless.
Post a Comment