I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Our weeks have been extremely boring lately. It is weeks like this that I really don’t like doing Ten on Tuesday because I have nothing to write!
2. I don’t normally post on here when we do this, but to give me something I will share that we went to the temple on Friday. It is always a great way to spend a few hours.
3. Saturday morning I went and got my hair cut and dyed. It had been 7 months since the last time it was done and I was hating it! I really like it, now, although I am not completely used to it yet. It is dark dark brown with a little red and purple tint to it. Don’t worry; it is not as drastic as it might sound.
4. Jeremy also got his hair cut while I was gone. Apparently it was his 11th haircut there so he got it for free. What a nice surprise!
5. When I got home we left to do some browsing at Target then go to the Harry Potter movie. I was so excited and not disappointed! It was a great movie. I’ve heard some people say that it is boring, but it, just like the 6th book, is a build up to the finale. Can't wait!
6. We were both starving when the movie got out so we went to Chili’s. We used to always go there but feel like it’s been forever. They had their appetizer, two entrees, and dessert for $20, so it ended up being a great deal. I LOVE their Molten Chocolate Cake! Surprised?
7. Sunday while Jeremy was home teaching I pulled out my journal for the first time in around 2 years. Very sad, I know, especially when I used to be an avid journal-writer. I used to never go any longer than two weeks, even in college when I was incredibly busy. I have made it a goal to do better!
8. Sunday was full of some incredible thunder and lightning. I LOVE loud thunder, and there were some majorly loud ones. It was awesome!
9. We drove to my parent’s house for dinner and then some homemade cinnamon rolls which Jeremy has been craving for forever but I don’t make because I don’t have the right kitchen tools (I’m holding out for a Bosch one of these days...) One day I came home from work and he was looking at the recipe book to see if he could attempt to make some himself, he wanted them that badly. So my mother was nice enough to make some. They were delicious.
10. We ended up cooking the rolls and hanging out for quite a few hours at the church. My parent’s power went out and it started to get HOT and the oven obviously wouldn’t work. So we ventured across the street, turned on the ovens, played Tripoley and talked with the fam. It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Lombardi Update said...

ok, so Pace is the one who told us it was boring (Harry Potter that is) and he doesn't count, and I am so jealous you got your hair done. I'm hoping to get in the first thing in August.

Taunia said...

I love your ten on tuesday. As much as I talk to you, I still learn a whole bunch...like Chili's two for twenty. What is on the entree menu for that price and I was wondering if they included the molten chocolate cake with it. I really do love your hair. And Maria, Brook mentioned she had not seen you for awhile and asked if you were growing your hair. Love ya

Erin said...

What I would give for a Lombardi cinnamon roll right now!! MMMMM....mouth watering.

Glad you guys went to the temple..yay for you! So happy you got your hair done...doesn't it just make you feel better? And glad you got to go to dinner and a movie. I'm no Harry Potter fan, but I can appreciate a night out with the honey.:)

Still thinking about those cinnamon rolls.....