I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Friday, October 2, 2009

24 Weeks

Here I am. I look at this picture and think that I look HUGE! But I know that it's all part of the process and I am trying to embrace it. I have for sure felt him move now! Last week he was EXTREMELY active. I was sitting on the couch reading and at one point thought "Wow, I really felt that one." I lifted up my shirt and saw my stomach move! It was so exciting. Unfortuntately, Jeremy was at school and wasn't there to see it. But a few days later he did and he said "That is so cool" with a big smile on his face. We are loving it. We can't wait!

7 comments:

Candice said...

You look GREAT Cameo!

Erin said...

You are so cute! I love your sweet baby bump! I'm so glad you are embracing and loving every moment!

Kimmie said...

Girl you just wait!! huge will come! It only get's better or worse, however you choose to look at it from here. Looking cute!

Alixa said...

you still barely look pregnant. You make me sick... but i suppose you do look cute. keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Yay! Super exciting. You really do look great! I mean, obviously a baby bump doesn't really blend in, but besides that... you look like you're in great shape.

Courtney said...

Soon you'll get to a point where you'll wish he'd relax and take a breather. But enjoy it while it's still 'cute.'

Amanda said...

You're still teeny. I looked 8 months pregnant at 6 months. Cool that Jeremy likes to see the baby move. Dave always thought it was gross and he refused to look.