I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stuff

I have just been too plain lazy to write anything on our blog lately. Am I getting over blogs? Maybe. I just never know what to write.

So, getting as much out of my pregnancy brain as possible, I will give a little update as to what we have been up to in the last month. With very few pictures. We just are not camera people.

*** We went to our first movie in quite some time, Surrogates. It was alright. But I have decided no more night movies for us, matinees only. I swear they went up like a dollar a person since the last time we went.
***The Saturday of the General Relief Society meeting most of the girls met up and went to the What A Woman Wants expo. We mainly walked around and looked at all the booths and some of us spent some money. I snagged a great deal for a cute blue chunky necklace with matching earrings for $5. SA-WEET. We also came across this booth that sells white dress shirts in onesie form for little babies! So cute! Along with matching ties for baby and daddy. I was sorely tempted… Afterwards we ate dinner, went to the broadcast, then back home for some warm peach cobbler and games. Always fun.
***One Sunday our neighbors had us over for some homemade cheesecake. We really should know them better after two+ years. We suck.
***Jeremy has done a little bit of golfing, including today. He’s trying to get some in while he can, but I have a feeling this might be his last time until next season.
***I have been making myself go to the gym about 3 times a week. And I never thought I’d say this, but I miss running. It’s just too uncomfortable for me now.
***The Saturday of General Conference Jeremy and I drove up to West Jordan to help my sister and her family move out of their house. I mainly watched the kids while Jeremy and the guys moved the big stuff. That’s my kind of moving! The guys did make it to the Priesthood Session together with a stop at Red Robin afterwards. And David Archuletta was at the church they went to. They thought that was pretty cool.
***We did get to enjoy both Sunday sessions of Conference. I have always looked forward to Conference weekend, even when I was little. I just love listening to them talk. And there really were some great ones.
***Last Tuesday I went with some of my family to a Tap Dogs performance. Jeremy had originally planned on going as well, but that was before we had his school schedule. Anyway, it was AWESOME. I had never heard of them before but was told it was cool so I agreed to go. GREAT decision. You should definitely watch these videos. Luckily, all of our performers were fully clothed! ;-)

(Random pictures) My cute 2 year old nephew exercising with Trina.
Trina and I waiting for Tap Dogs to start. They wouldn't let us take pictures of them performing.


***Thursday we drove to Salt Lake to go to a wedding dinner for my cousin at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Good, free food (once it came) and good company. Loved it!

Jeremy and a starving me waiting for dinner.

***Saturday Jeremy and I spent all day in Provo. He had to take a test and we were going to Thriller later that night and he didn’t want to take two trips down there. So I read in the park while he took his test, then we walked around the mall while we waited to meet up with Laura and Dave for dinner. (That part wasn’t so fun.) But my Southwest Chipotle Wrap at Gurus was yummy, and Thriller was AWESOME. (Thriller is a Halloween themed dance performance for those who don’t know.) I don’t know why I’ve waited so long to go. Being in Provo made me miss school a LOT. I know I’m crazy, but I’m jealous of Jeremy and his classes and studying for tests. One day….

Trying to look scared. Laura didn't want to take a picture with our friends, the zombies.
We were in Provo, so it started at 7:30 MST (Mormon Standard Time.)

***Our dryer is broken. Okay, not totally, it just takes 4 cycles or so for our clothes to get dry. It’s really annoying. One of these days I WILL have a dryer that dries all the clothes in one cycle. I don’t think that’s too much to ask for.
***And our computer seems to be broken, too. Great timing. We are hoping we can get it fixed without having to replace it or the hard drive. Anyone computer whizzes out there willing to take a look?

Well, that’s about it. I know it was forever long. Sorry. But I know I have forgotten some stuff, so just be glad for that!

2 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

Thanks for the update!! I love the little onesie shirts...
brilliant! I was going to get my "boys" all matching ties for the baby blessing, so very cute!! I want to see thriller, but people say it is scary and I am a wimp! Oh and Aaron might be able to check out your computer, he is a wiz at those things.

Julie/Mom said...

I love to watch dance. I think Thiller would be awesome to see!
The tap dogs look like they might be entertaining though I don't think much of some of the clothing choices. But I do love to watch tap. I'm a dancer but only in my dreams!!!