For Christmas last year, the men in the family planned a weekend getaway for the girls in the family. After having to reschedule the initial planned date, we finally made it to St. George on October 16. It was so much fun, as it always is with just us girls. We stayed in a three bedroom condo, played games, enjoyed the beautiful weather with walks, tennis, and the pool, and went to the Tuacahn Theater and saw Aidia, along with a little bit of sitting around and a lot of eating (of course.) The guys got to stay at home with the kiddos....lucky them! You are probably thinking that Jeremy got lucky with a weekend all by himself to do whatever he wanted, right? Well, being the amazing person he was, he helped my brother babysit 7 kids all weekend. And I never heard one word of complaint before or after. What an amazing guy.
Anway, here are the few pictures I took. Apparently I didn't pull my camera out after Saturday morning. Oh well!
Testing out the beds.




Five of the eight girls resting after the long drive.

Face masks. They always make you look so beautiful, don't they?


Those of us who didn't want to play but wanted to enjoy the good weather played Boggle on the court while we watched the rest play. This is the best picture I got of that (obviously, we were done playing at this point.)
Not pictured: Swimming, Pizza Factory, chilling before the play, Aida, and warm cookies and ice cream afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment