I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More of Logan

I am sure you have all been dying to see more pictures of Logan. Sorry it has taken me so long, but unfortunately being at the computer isn't at the top of my list of things to do. That would consist of being with him or in bed, and not always in that order! ;) Unfortunately, I am not the best photographer. But what can you do?





















7 comments:

Amanda said...

How cute is he??? I think he looks just like Jeremy. Hope the two of you are doing well@

Lori said...

Logan is adorable! Have fun with him! and if you ever need a babysitter.......:)

Courtney said...

I've been waiting to hear about things! Even though Logan wasn't a small baby, he looks absolutely tiny! I guess compared to my buffalo 5 month old, he would.

I want to hear how things are going! When do you go back to work?

Lara said...

So cute Cameo! Is it just me or does he look like a little Jeremy? How are you liking being a mom?

Erin said...

Oh so very, very cute!! So cute! I just love his brown and blue room too. You're just a perfect mom!

Kerri said...

Cameo, he is adorable and I see a lot of you in him!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness you captured his cuddleyness and smileyness!!! He seems like a sweet baby. And you seem like you are doing great. (I've heard the first few weeks are the hardest.) Many many congrats!!!