This past Sunday we finally blessed Logan. It was a wonderful day, and weekend for that matter, because part of Jeremy's family came up to be a part of it. I am so thankful for him and that Jeremy is a worthy Priesthood holder who was able to bless our son. Thanks to the girls of the family who were able to write down the blessing so that I can have document of it. I love him so much. He is 12 weeks today. It's amazing how time flies.
First night meeting Grandpa Bell.

The Saturday before we went to the zoo. I can't wait until we can go when he will actually be able to enjoy it! For the most part he was sitting on my belly sleeping. I kind of felt like I was pregnant again.



Logan and Grandma Bell before church.

A rare happy moment of that day, unfortunately. But he's so cute.

My little man!!!

The whole group, minus Gina :(

The men.

Daddy and Logan, with matching ties. So cute!!!

Our little family.

With Grandma and Grandpa Bell.


With Great Grandma and Grandpa Caldwell.

I had to include this one. This was him for much of the day. If he wasn't sleeping, he was probably crying. But he's still so cute. No?

Ahh....sleep.



Hubba Hubba.

And what's a Lombardi gathering without food?



The day that I have been dreading for the last 12 months is upon me....I go to work tomorrow. The past few days have been hard, knowing they are my last. I WILL MISS HIM SO MUCH!!! But I am very grateful that I have a job to go back to.
9 comments:
I've been meaning to call you about getting together. Let's pick a weekend! Logan has really grown up! What a cute little man. And I think he looks a lot like you. How fun.
It was the best weekend. We are so glad we were able to share it with you. Love you and miss Logan already.
Congratulations on Logan's blessing! Going back to work after maternity leave with Jacob was so hard for me, but it will get easier. You have such a great attitude!
He is seriously uber cute! And you can see how much grandpa Bell loves him even though you say he cried most of the time he was here. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.
I am so glad we made it down. Nathan just loved hanging out with all of Logan's cousins! Wore him out too! made the ride home really easy!
Wow Ho! YOu look great! Good Job.
Working is hard when you have to drop off you little one. Some days are easier than other but I know how you feel. Who are you leaving him with?
love it. Such a sweet time. I love the big tie! clay has little ties, where did you find his tie?? It's so adorable! My heart aches for you going back to work. Ugh, it's rough, but it does get better. What a sweet boy. He's so adorable! kim evans
What, you mean you didn't make Jeremy carry him around the zoo?? ha ha. Man, what a cutie. Wish I could see the little guy smile in person. My heart aches for you thinking about going back to work, but I won't dwell on that... like you said, we're lucky to have steady jobs in this economy. And you are looking pretty dang good yourself! Congrats on being such a cute young family. :)
Post a Comment