I just wanted to take a minute to let Jeremy know how much I appreciate him. He does a whole lot to make and keep me happy and to make sure that I know how much he loves me. He went to Moab this past weekend with the boys (men?) in my family. And while he was gone he texted me quite often just to tell me that he loved me, was thinking of me, or missed me. Now, while I am sure all of that was true, I know he was busy and having fun, and I think he did that mostly for my benefit. He knows I’ve been having a hard time lately emotionally with having to work and not being able to spend more than a few quality hours a day with Logan, and also physically with this stupid after-baby body and all that junk. He is always thinking of me and I appreciate it so much. I think it has been just as hard for Jeremy that I go to work everyday. He puts it on himself and I am sure that when I talk about it makes it even harder. So I just want him to know how much I love him and appreciate everything he does for me. He does a LOT, and many times it’s stuff I know that he doesn’t want to do, but he doesn’t complain. I couldn’t ask for anyone better.
I LOVE YOU, BABE!
I LOVE YOU, BABE!
No comments:
Post a Comment