I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, May 31, 2010

Must See Videos

Here is Logan talking



Rolling Over (No help from us. He got on his side by himself, too.)




Should be fixed now and you should all be able to view it.

4 comments:

Alixa said...

very cute videos! Logan is a very cute baby. I cant wait to meet him next month! Oh, dont get jobs as videographers... :)

Julie/Mom said...

Loving the videos! Now Logan just needs to figure out that he can roll back!!:)

Angi Gerrie said...

So cute! How can I make my baby take a 4 and a half hour nap AND a 2 hour nap... lucky!

Kimmie said...

too adorable! that's my favorite...the little baby babbles! you'll cry someday when you watch that back. Way to roll baby! Atleast Jeremy got it on video though right? He's just precious.