I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

He's a Big Boy!

Logan had his four month appointment last Wednesday, May 26. Jeremy was finally able to come to his appointment! I’ve had several but Jeremy’s had school so he was never able to take a lunch. I was a little late so he got to put him on the scale and hold his head to measure his length and everything. He’s doing awesome. His stats are below. The doctor told us we could try some solids whenever we wanted. She said that babies with acid reflux (which he has) tend to do pretty well with the solids. We tried a few times this weekend and he was either too hungry to have the patience to try something new, or he didn’t seem to know what to do. But we’ll keep trying. It will help us save some money because he won’t go through the formula quite as quickly. Other than that, there’s nothing new to report. He got three shots, screamed as he was getting poked, but they didn’t seem to really bother him otherwise. He’s such a strong boy!

Weight: 15.2 ounces, 50%
Height: 26¼ inches, 87% (our little basketball player!)
Head Circumference: 17 inches, 66%

The video of him rolling over is from yesterday, May 31st. It was his very first time, and of course I wasn’t there. I was at the grocery store, and when Jeremy had me watch the video when I got home I started crying. I’m already worried about missing his firsts, and when he does it at home I still miss it. Hopefully he’ll save them all for the weekends and I’ll just have to have Jeremy go to the store every time. But I can’t believe he has already rolled over. He is growing up way too fast. I decided awhile ago that once he slept through the night, he needed to stop growing. Well, he’s pretty much been sleeping straight through the night for over a week now, so he needs to stop! But I know that won’t happen. I guess I’ll just have to deal with it.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Yeah for sleeping through the night! I can't wait for Liam to be 4 months so I can feed him rice cereal ( he has acid reflux too. ) My friend says that it helped her kids who had acid reflux.