I use the term photo shoot lightly, as I am not a photographer by any means, but yesterday I had Logan dressed in an adorable suit coat that I had to take a picture of. At this point, it is very hard to get a good one of him because the second I sit him down he is off and crawling to whatever catches his eye at the moment or trying to grab the camera. Well, I finally got him sitting still by making what I call "the Grudge noise," which he thought was so funny and distracted him enough to get some pictures. And I can't pick just one good one. So here you go.
The first three pictures are from a little earlier, which turned out better than I had thought.
Can't you see why he just makes me so happy and laugh all day? This is how he is about 99% of the day. He has such a big and fun personality. We are lucky.
1 comment:
Adorable! Only 12 more days until I see my little munchkin!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment