I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Visit With Santa and 11 Months

I have been wanting Logan to see Santa all season, and just didn't want to deal with glares at the mall from the workers who don't want you taking your own pictures, plus, that Santa is in his pajamas and suspenders (really?) So Saturday afternoon we made a little trip to RC Willey for a fun visit with Santa. This whole time I firmly believed that Logan would LOVE Santa. After all, he LOVES strangers and will smile at and play with anyone; it doesn't matter if he knows them or not (this is good news for our visit to California in a few days to see his other family.) And I was really hoping he would grab a hold of and pull off his beard. I could totally picture it, in detail, in my head.

Well, this is how it went down...
 SAVE ME!!!
 

 (I was wrong. You don't hear me say that very often.
But he still looks so stinking cute. 
  
Logan turned 11 MONTHS yesterday. Are you kidding me? You mean that in thirty days my little baby will be a year old? I don't know how it's possible. I really don't. It's gone by so fast, but at the same time, I don't really remember much about life before him (besides sleeping in on the weekends. Ah, I do miss that.) Crazy how kids do that. He is my little sweetheart. I am so blessed to have him.

It is very hard now to keep Logan out of trouble. This is what happens when you take your eyes off of him for a minute. Oh my goodness.
 


 

And how is his hair that blond?

5 comments:

Kerri said...

He just learned how to feed himself already. Smart kid!

Trina Brian said...

Logan is so freaking adorable! I love my little nephew!!! :)

Julie/Mom said...

I don't think I have seen such a sad face on Logan.:(
I hope it will be happy faces when he is here!!!!

Kimmie said...

oh that's adorable! he's changed a lot in the past few months. I love his curls. fun times!

Lombardi Update said...

That glare he gives Santa in the last picture is priceless!!! Maybe he wasn't scared of Santa, but of what may have been growing in his beard. ;)