The past few mornings Logan will follow Jeremy around before he leaves. Yesterday morning Jeremy would start walking to the door and Logan would just follow him and once he got to him start climbing up his legs. It was like he didn't want him to leave, and trust me, Jeremy didn't want to. This morning Jeremy was sitting on the ground and Logan just crawled to him and was playing with him or just on or around his legs for probably about 10-15 minutes, which is kind of a miracle because he doesn't normally stay in one spot for longer than 2 minutes. I can't help but wonder if Logan realizes that it's his only time with Dad for the whole day and he wants it to last as long as possible. It makes it VERY hard for Jeremy to leave. This has filled my heart the last couple of days because I know that it kills Jeremy that he doesn't see Logan through the week and how much he misses him. I love that Logan is showing his love for his amazing Daddy. I can't wait until two weeks from now when the semester is over and Jeremy will be home. We will be one very happy family.
3 years ago

1 comment:
=) Sounds so cute!
Post a Comment