I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Logan

I know I see him every day, but I honestly just can't get over how cute Logan is. Sometimes I wonder if I am just being completely biased because I am his mom, but then I look at these pictures and realize that yes, he really IS that cute.

I could swear that Logan decided that he wanted to make up for not being sick his first year of life by being as sick as possible in a month. First an ear infection, then something else I can’t remember, then bronchiolitis and a double ear infection, then the stomach flu. He was so sad, and I decided I should document, at least sometimes, something other that his smiley face.  Just look at the pain in that face.
IMG_1973
Sometimes when he is crawling (nope, still not walking,) he will just stop and plop down on his stomach. I love it.
IMG_1982
This was one of the first days of Logan’s Bronchiolitis. I just loved laying down on the couch with him. We do this in the mornings sometimes when neither of us feel like really being awake yet (because he wakes up so darn early.) One of my favorite things.
IMG_1992
I don’t think those cheeks could be any redder. I love it when he crawls around with things in his hand. He refuses to let them go.
IMG_1988
Watching March Madness. How could he not be happy?
IMG_2060
Love that smile. Love that hair in the back. Love that boy.
IMG_1994 
We opened up Logan’s new carseat FINALLY, and he loves playing in the box. I am so excited for him. Just look at those many, hilarious, adorable faces. Can you tell that I am in love?IMG_2028
IMG_2018IMG_2021IMG_2024IMG_2026IMG_2056
I LOVE this expression.
IMG_2030IMG_2033
IMG_2029
IMG_2015
He  does this with his lips all the time. So cute.
IMG_2035IMG_2031
Logan playing XBox with Mommy. I know, I hate video games. But he loved it, and I figured that if there was a video game I could play, it would be Lego Star Wars. And even if I couldn’t, I was playing with Logan so we weren’t playing for real, anyway.
IMG_2052

That is the latest of our little boy. I completely am in love with Jeremy too, but the camera doesn’t seem to find his way to him. But I did write a little Limerick about him at Cassie’s St. Patrick’s Day party. Let’s see if I can remember it….

I have a way cute hubby,
we like to spend time in the tubby.
He is very merry,
and cuter than Terry,
thank goodness he stopped getting chubby.

Okay, it wasn’t great, I know, but my sister wrote one about her husband (Terry), and I had to do one better. But then Terry went and won the prize by rhyming my sister’s name, Trista, with “So hot she would give you a blista.” As you can tell, there was love in the air at the St. Patrick’s Day party….

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

He really is that cute. I do the same thing with Clay..just stare and adore. It must be a mom thing. I like the trista and blista thing. That's adorable. :)

Julie/Mom said...

I agree he is a cutie patutie (sp?)
Loving his hair, so curly. It will be a sad day when you cut it. My youngest brother had red curly hair and I don't think my mom cut it until he was almost 2!!
Try and get a video when Logan decides he wants to walk. I would love to see him. I really do miss him. Jeremy was about 14 months old when he started walking.

My 4 Gooches said...

He is such a cutie, Cam! Sometimes I wonder if I'm being biased with my baby too, but then you wonder, "Who wouldn't think they're cute? Look at them, they're adorable!!" You are such a cute mama. Sorry he's been sick. That's absolutely miserable! Get well soon, Logan!