3 years ago
Monday, April 4, 2011
PAIN
This morning I was straightening my hair as I was getting ready for work. Well, the flat iron slipped out of my hand and for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to catch it with the last three fingers of my right hand. And for a few seconds it didn't register exactly what I was doing. But then...... OH THE PAIN. I somehow was able to finish getting ready and drive to my parents house, with several stops to the cold running water at the kitchen sink. Once at my parents house my dad wrapped my blistered fingers up then cut my breakfast up for me. {Aww.} I am now at work trying not to use my right hand at all, which is quite hard with the computer mouse and typing. Fun fun times. And yes, this did take me about twenty minutes to type.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Been there, done that:) I feel your pain. It's so weird how slowly our minds register that theres a burning lava hot something in our hands!
I did the same thing a week ago but it was with a meat thermometer. I checked the meat and saw that it was ready and without thinking grabbed the thermometer and immediately dropped it but it was too late. I spent the evening icing my two fingers! I feel for you. I hope they heal quickly.
I had so much fun with you the other day,i cant beleive we lost touch for so long!!! We must hang out more.
Post a Comment