I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, June 27, 2011

Logan's First Haircut

Well, I finally did it. Logan's hair was just driving me so crazy last week I decided it was time to actually take him to get his haircut. So we went to Cookie Cutters (a salon for kids....slide, cool seats to sit in, TV or video games while getting the haircut, and a balloon and sucker at the end) and had them chop off the locks. But I told the girl I wanted to keep some length. Which she did and those curls stayed and we were all so happy! Even Logan handled it really well; he wasn't too sure about the strange girl touching him and he wanted to get out, but there were no tears. By him or me (although I was sure I would.)

 Mommy making him laugh for a pre-cut picture. It doesn't take much.{To make him laugh.}


Excitedly awaiting his turn in his cool ride.

 Watching some lame BabyTV {Hello? Where's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?} while waiting.

Look at that beautiful, full head of blonde hair!
 

They asked me if I wanted to keep some hair, so I did. But I bet you $1,000,000 I won't do anything with it and it'll end up in the trash at some point. It's just the way I am.

Not looking so excited anymore. Who is this strange lady, anyway?
 Jeremy texting a picture to his mom.




And after. His curls not only stayed, but they look EXTRA curly now. He's a stud muffin. And he's MY stud muffin. I've got two extra good looking boys to come home to every night. Lucky lucky me.

Here we are the next day. No product in the hair and it still looks good! {Don't you just want to eat those cheeks? I do.}

6 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Oh my gosh. He is soooo cute! I LOVE his curls! Do you have curly hair that you straighten? Cookie Cutters did a great job -- I've heard they are fantastic with kids, I'll have to keep that in mind when we need Broox and Tae to get real haircuts!

Nichol Family said...

That looks like a really fun place to take kids to get their hair cut. Oh and he is super cute.

Megan said...

Cute! Good job Cameo. You did it! He is so handsome :)

Courtney said...

I sort of want to get my hair cut there. Do they highlight?

Trista said...

I am SO glad his curls stayed. I love them!

Julie/Mom said...

Cute as a button and I am also so glad the curls stayed. He might hate them when he is a teenager but right now it makes him so adorable!!!!:)