I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Swimming

I was so excited to take Logan to the pool at my gym once it opened. And I was even more excited when he loved it! The first time I went I didn't think to bring any toys, but luckily a nice lady shared her kids' toys with us. So he just stood in the pool by the edge and played with the toys on the side of the pool. I know that doesn't really sound all that fun, but he loved it and didn't want to leave. We've ventured further out into the pool since then, and after his initial fright, he enjoys it. Jeremy came to the gym as a guest last Saturday and Logan loved watching him swim and watching us go down the water slide. I just wish I had more days available to me throughout the week to take him......

Just chillaxing; eating and watching the other swimmers during a break. He loves to hold and eat the banana by himself like a big boy.
 

Now, I know it was probably really silly of me to take all of these pictures {and even sillier to post all of them}, but I absolutely LOVED the way his hair dried from the chlorine. It sadly doesn't dry like this after a bath. And besides, I figure you can't get tired of looking at pictures of this cute boy.

2 comments:

Julie/Mom said...

You can NEVER post too many pictures!!!!!!

Trista said...

I can take a week off and you can have another day to go to the pool. I know it's hard and I'm asking you to sacrifice a lot. Really, I can!