Anyway, he’s now walking like a maniac. And is saying so many words. He’ll repeat over 30 words, but Jeremy has convinced me that I can’t say they are his words. He DOES say….
*uh-oh {Uh-oh-pf….I love that he adds that at the end. He says this nonstop}
*outside {siiiiiiiiiiide…..no “out”, be it’s totally what it means. He ALWAYS wants to go outside.}
*cheese {chiz}
*Jesus {de-duz}
*car {cah}
*truck {chut. This is now what he calls every automobile. He loves them.}
*dad {daaaad}
*water {wah-wah}
*Grandma & Grandpa {bapa & bama….when we pulled into their driveway before work he pointed to the house and said “bapa.” Made my day. And the grandparents’.}
*More {mohr}
*ball {baaah}
Some of the other words he repeats that just melt my heart are “Love you” and “Thank you.” I am trying really hard on getting him to understand that last one.
I don’t want to make this thing too long, but there is one last thing that I want to share about this little dude that I love so much. He knows his animals so well. Whenever we read books and I ask him to show me where the elephant or monkey is, he can point it out. I love looking at the last page of Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See with him. because it shows all the animals again and he can point them all out to me. If he doesn’t get it right the first time (and he usually does), he gets it right the second time. That may not be genius per-se, but it is in my books. I am working on colors now. We’ll see how that goes……
3 comments:
I'm very impressed. Training him to play lax?
Too cute for words!!!! :)
Miss you pumpkin!!
Where does the time go? Seriously! I cannot believe he is already 18 months! What an adorable little boy though!
Post a Comment