I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Friday, September 2, 2011

"You Make Me Happy When Skies are Gray"

So....yesterday was an extremely tough day. It majorly sucked. {Which is funny because I had told my visiting teachers on Wednesday that I couldn't wait until September (yesterday) because August was such a hard month for us financially. HA!}

But, as I was putting Logan down last night and singing him one of the songs that I always sing, "You Are My Sunshine", and I came to the part that says "You make me happy, when skies are gray," I couldn't help but think how very, very true that is. My mom came to me yesterday with Logan after talking to her about my day and the second I saw his smiling face and him reaching for me, I immediately felt better. I've got my little guy to snuggle and kiss and tell me "lah loo" {love you} whenever I need a little pick me up. How can I think life is anything but great?



And I've got a pretty amazing husband too.

LIFE IS GOOD.

2 comments:

Terri Griffith said...

that is what God made little boys for, to bring joy and sunshine into our lives! I love Logan's smile makes me feel better just to see it!

Kerri said...

He is sooo Cute! Love the picture with the hat.