I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dreams Come True

My lifelong dream has come true….at least for now. For the last month I have been a stay at home mom, and it has been amazing. I’ll admit, there are times that I wonder what in the world I have spent my whole day doing, and I have desperately been wishing I had some type of hobby, anything, to help me feel more productive, but I love it. It’s not perfect, but it is. Because I am home with my son whom I love, and I have hated not being the one to be with him all day. We have a lot of fun together, and I have to say, it has been my favorite “job” so far. Hopefully it can remain my only job, or that at least any job I do get I can do from home.
100_2645100_2649100_2650100_2657100_2659100_2660

2 comments:

Nichol Family said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting :) I am still working on my dream come true :) Enjoy that cute boy.

Unknown said...

Wow. congratulations. I'm so happy for you being at home with your adorable little man. He's such a cutie, Cameo. I can see you in him. Miss you! :)