After I had finished this and I showed it to Logan, he said “Whoa!” Made me feel kinda good, actually.
{Obviously I don’t know how to take pictures, either. And I'm using the cheap camera.} This cost a little more than I had anticipated, then I realized that it was because I had to buy stuff that most people already have, like Mod Podge and acrylic paints. See….soooooo not crafty.
And I made these out of glass jars, Mod Podge, and tissue paper. Oh yeah, and vinyl for the faces, which Jeremy so awesomely did for me. And this also became the craft for the kids at the family Halloween Party. So fun!
6 comments:
Wow they look amazing Cameo...You did a really good job!!!
I'm not crafty either but the jars look like something I might be able to do. Cute idea and they came out great.
You are now officially craftier (is that the right word?) then me. They look great!
Woah ditto!
So cute! I love pinterest, too! But you are right, total time waster. I could spend all day on there!
Obviously you ARE crafty! Super cute decorations. I've discovered that crafting is one of those things you think you'll never be good at, but once you start it's kind of addicting... :)
Post a Comment