Logan is picking up on things so quickly lately, and this here video from Thursday night is already a little outdated. He now does "ribby" (frog) and "quat quat" (duck.) I also put a second video in because I think he was just so funny at certain points in it. What can I say, I'm a mom who can't get enough of her son.
Every day I try to remember to say to Logan, "You are kind, you are smart, you are important." (From The Help if you don't remember. Sometimes I say "is" instead of "are.") I think I used to say "Okay?" after I said it, and I guess he picked up on it. Anyway, I put a couple of these in too. The second just shows exactly how it always is when Logan sees the camera, and why I have such a hard time getting a good picture or video. And the third is just so cute to me. And that is "please" that he's saying at the end.
3 years ago
4 comments:
I do love this age! Miss you Cameo. Come see me.
I didn't realize that the BYU cougar sound was really a pig!
So Cute! I love his Gorilla.
so cute. clay ran from across the room to watch the videos. logan's hair is gorgeous.
Post a Comment