A few weekends ago my sister told me that her daughter Sara wanted to ask Jeremy to go to the annual Salt Lake daddy daughter dance with her since her dad was going with her little sister. She'd been wanting to ask him for a few weeks, but was too shy. Which is so funny to me. With a little big of coaxing Gina and I convinced her to ask Jeremy. And he said yes. Of course. {Next time though I hope they let him know so that Jeremy can do the asking.) Jeremy called her the night before to ask her if she was ready and excited, and I guess that made her day.
So last Friday night Jeremy left me to go on a date with another girl. They went out to dinner first at Wendy's (big spender ;-)) Then they went to the dance and met up with the rest of the family. This year they had ballroom dancers come and teach dances, which was Sara's favorite part. They had so much fun and I'm glad that Jeremy was able to go with her. And I guess that when Jeremy left she asked "Do you think he had a good time? So cute! And yes, Sara. Jeremy did have a good time! Thank you!
So adorable!
The cute couple, with the other half of their double date, Ben and Kamri.
2 comments:
Awe, so cute!
So Cute together!
Post a Comment