Back in October, Logan learned what a ghost was and would point it out every time he saw one. When Halloween was over and the Christmas decorations were up, Logan would point to the snowmen and say "ghost." I figured I'd have about two months to correct that, but NOPE! Just the other day he saw a picture of a snowman and said "ghost." I think it's hilarious.
Ever since Logan learned to say the phrase "thank you," he's been so good at saying it. My favorite thing about it though is that he'll say it when he's done with something and wants to give it back to you. Sometimes I'll be in a completely different room and hear him yelling "THANK YOU!!!" When I go to him he's holding whatever it is out waiting for me to take it.
He HATES getting dirty. The second he gets anything on his hand or face (or any part of his skin) he stops eating and calls for us until we wipe it off. It does keep his clothes quite clean though, which is good for me!
This was him running away and hiding when we told him it was time for bed. :)
He simply canNOT have two types of food in front of him at the same time. If I give him more than one thing at a time, he takes whatever he doesn't want at the moment and moves it to the side until he's ready for it.
He's still not great at climbing, and sometimes when he is having a hard time getting up on the couch he puts his hand on his butt and tries to push himself up, because that's how we help him up. It's the funniest thing.
A few weeks ago my niece and nephew were in some Spelling Bees and I took Logan with me to watch them. I got there and wondered what I was thinking bringing a toddler to something like that, but somehow this almost two year old sat through an hour and a half of listening to kids spell words and hardly made a peep. He just sat there with his Craisins and Magnadoodle and stayed silent. Pretty amazing, no?
He LOVES the PBS show Super Why! It's his first choice, even over Mickey Mouse. Don't get why he's taken to it so much, but he squeals with delight when it comes on.
When he sees a flag waving in the wind, he says "Hi fwag!" He thinks it's waving at him. :)
When we're looking at books and there is a picture of something upside down, he has to turn the book around and see it right-side up. Then he'll turn it back and keep on reading.
He sticks out his tongue when he's really focused on something.
When he sees something really big, he says "Whoa!" instead of big. "Whoa fish!" "whoa car!" etc.
I know most kids do this, but I still love it. Logan refers to himself as "you." When he wants me to hold him, he says "Hold you." When you ask him what his name is, he says "you." If he wants to do something on his own he says "you" and points to himself. Love it!
He likes to open his mouth as wide as he can after he finishes eating to show me he ate it all.
His default answer to most questions is "yeah." But when he says "no," he means it. He yells it as loud as he can.
Okay, I'm sure there are many many more, but I also know that you're probably tired of reading them. So we'll stop it here. In case you can't tell, I sure love that kid!
1 comment:
No..More please! I love it!!! :)
Post a Comment