We first spent some time inside before we went out to the real good stuff.
Oscar was just a little bit scared. Even though he fit right in!
The kids loved listening to this lady explain how they clean off the fossils. And she and the other people behind the window loved their excitement. And we moms decided we were going to start calling dirt "matrix." Sounds so much cooler, right?
Some of those dinosaurs were a little hungry.
Outside they have life size dinosaurs making dinosaur sounds. Like I said, I thought it was pretty cool.
He better not be late for work! The dinosaurs were really in the Halloween spirit. :D They had this stuff all over the place.
They love Aunt Trina!
The world's most dangerous creatures.
Logan said "Mom look! I'm sitting like this!" He was so proud of himself for some reason. Just looks uncomfortable to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment