Logan has really thrown off our routine these last 2 1/2 weeks! With just a few exceptions, Logan hasn't woken up earlier than 9:00 am, and several days no earlier than 10:00. (The latest was last week at 11:00!!!!) Now, if someone had told me this beforehand, I would have been so excited and thought it'd be the greatest thing. But really.... not so much. It makes it hard for me to do anything! Because I think "any minute now he'll wake up" and "there's no way he's going to sleep that late
again" so I don't start any projects or jobs. Then an hour or two goes by and he's STILL IN BED and I still feel like I've done NOTHING! (And, if I'm being honest, it also really messes up my gym schedule. :D) It's just so weird. Because he still took naps and went to bed on time. I think he's starting to finally get back on schedule. He woke up at 8:45 yesterday and 7:30 today. That's 2 days in a row being up before 9:00!
The first morning when I went into his room at 10:30 (to check on him because I hadn't heard a peep, which was the case most days) he seemed wide awake, popped right up and said "Yea!" So I asked him how long he'd been awake and he said "2 hours!" A few days later his response was "4 hours!"
Funny kid. He sure keeps us entertained!
These pictures are from last week during breakfast. At about 10:00. At least he wakes up happy!!!
1 comment:
So, really, you should get him out of bed before 11. He says he's been up for four hours when you ask him...
Post a Comment