So yesterday I had a great Mom moment. Our family was all sitting together in the church waiting for Ethan to be ordained with the Priesthood (what?!) and Maria told me something that a woman in our ward, who used to work in the nursery, told her. She stopped Maria after sacrament meeting and said "Cameo and Jeremy must be wonderful parents because that Logan is the best little boy. Sometimes I go into nursery just to see him."
Well that just made my heart smile. And I'm not going to give much credit to our parenting (though of course we do try.) Logan is a special little spirit. And while
we know it, it's nice to know that other people notice it too. We are so very blessed to have him in our home.
Some special father-son time. This made my heart smile, too.
1 comment:
seriously we need to hang out. Where do you live now.. you could always come by my house, or I could come to yours. I would love to see you again.
Post a Comment