Sunday was our first stop. Nassau, Bahamas. After a yummy breakfast (delicious omelet for me, became a morning tradition) we walked about 15 minutes to the beach and enjoyed the sun and beautiful view for awhile then walked through the town.
Jeremy made this cute little sea turtle out of sand. He’s so talented!
The town. I loved it.
They had this parade going on starting at this church. Not sure at all what it was, but it was fun to watch.
The Atlantis Resort. I thought it was funny everybody was taking pictures in front of it, but then, we did too...
In front of our awesome ship, the Carnival Liberty.
That night was also Elegant Night. These are the best pictures we have.
We went to their family friendly comedy show. Two comedians performed. One was funny.
Then we had a day at sea. Which was quite a bumpy ride. But thanks to some Dramamine and ear patches, Jeremy handled it quite well. We participated in a lot of the games they had going on around the ship. It was a bit too windy and cloudy to spend much time at the pool, but we found plenty of things to do.
We played Super Trivia and Jeremy was the person on our team who got to attempt the “Blue Steel” look from Zoolander.
And a few nights in I decided I wanted to remember all the yummy food we ate. So I tried to remember to take pictures of our food from our fine dining every night. (We could not figure out how to take good pictures of our food though. Oh well.)
Can’t remember what this is though. I know it was good!
1 comment:
If I could be guaranteed there would be no bumpy ride, no sinking, and no sharks, I'd do it again for the food. Loved not having to worry about food.
Post a Comment