I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Few Pictures for Your Viewing

I know that I haven't blogged in ages, and I have every intention of catching up on the goings on of the last few months. But for now, here are some pictures of my adorable kids. And a few of me, I guess.

I realized that I have like NO pictures of Lydia and me. So I took a few today. She played along. Yea!!!

 She's just too cute for her own good.


And so is he.



Can you see those dimples? She has dimples!


Okay, so this is kind of a sad picture. Ever since we moved back to Eagle Mountain Logan has been wanting friends. This was him standing out on our patio watching some kids play. Dying to join them. So sad.



She LOVES her dad. And don't you just love her grandpa hairline? :)


The best news is that he loves his little sister. He always wants to take care of her and tells me when I need to pick her up when she's crying or if he thinks she's hungry. Love these 2 kids so much.

1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

They change so fast. Biggest blue eyes. So beautiful. Loving the dimples!! Wish we were closer.