I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The last of them...I promise

Jeremy coming off the field after a great football gameThese are the beautiful flowers Jeremy surprised me with on Monday
Me and all but one of my roommates from Freshman Year for
Natalie's Bridal Shower (she's the one in the green....with the blonde hair)
This is our "new" car...Utah red, baby
And these are the flowers that Jeremy's parents had sent to us for our anniversary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was happy to see the pics of the flowers we sent. I was a little surprized to see that they looked nothing like the one in book at the florist that I had chosen to send you. I am tempted to take the picture to the florist and asked what happened. But I guess you take your chances when ordering flowers.
Love, julie/mom