I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ten on Tuesday for Sept 18th

  1. Our nephew Blake got blessed on Sunday.
  2. I went to a Colors Reunion concert on Saturday with my mom and my two sisters Trista and Trina. Way fun!
  3. We left work early on Friday to get to the matinée showing of Stardust. I really liked it; I am starting to like fantasy more and more. Jeremy just thought it was okay. He did laugh quite a few times, though.
  4. Our Dish has gone out a few times this last week which has been kind of annoying. Thankfully the tech guy who put it in has been good at getting to our condo to fix it.
  5. Jeremy is 2 and 0 in his Fantasy Football league that he is doing with his friend. MUCH better than last year!
  6. I am 0 and 2 with my Fantasy team. But, thankfully all of the teams I play against are Jeremy’s teams and I am getting some good trades.
  7. I had a check up last Thursday for my teeth. He said everything was fine but I am a little paranoid about this hole in the back of my mouth, I am not sure it should be there.
  8. The Flag Football team Jeremy is on got killed last week. Jeremy couldn’t play because he had class so we figure when he plays this Friday they’ll kick some butt! (That’s what he says, anyway.)
  9. We went to Panda after the movie on Friday for a quick bite to eat. Love their Orange Chicken.
  10. That’s it; I have been struggling to think of anything to write after #3! We should have more to write next week.

1 comment:

Ben Arkell said...

how about posting a defense for your trial-punk jeremy. you're holding up the proceedings costing the government a butload of dinero.