We had a pretty eventful week last week! We finally actually have something to write about!
1. On Tuesday we drove down to Salt Lake in our new car to watch/listen to my sister-in-law in her amazing choir. About two blocks from where we were headed our car died mid-drive and we had to pull over, and then it wouldn’t start again. Luckily, as I said, we were only two blocks away from where we were going and we parked it in a place where you could actually park. We had it towed at 10:00 to Big O Tires. Turns out it was the fuel pump. Let’s just say it’s a blessing we are going to be getting the money from my wisdom teeth to put towards it. No new clothes for me…L
2. On that note, I am never buying a car again unless it is brand new…and then it will probably still have problems! I just have the worst luck with cars! But I still think the Alero is a good one, it was just the wear and tear.
3. Wednesday I dyed my hair again. It is pretty dark, but I really like it. Hopefully it will grow on others…
4. On Thursday Jeremy went golfing with all the men/boys in my family. He says he didn’t do so hot, but he still enjoyed it. Getting good use out of last year’s Christmas present!
5. Jeremy had his first Flag Football game on Friday night. They won and he got a touchdown! He loves playing sports and whatnot, so I am glad he is able to play!
6. After the football game our friends had an intramural volleyball game so we went and watched them play. Afterwards they did a little scrimmage and Jeremy got to play in that too, so it was a great night for him!
7. We went to the BYU Football game on Saturday. It was a perfect day…until it started raining. But it was still fun. Thanks Davey for the tickets!!!
8. On Sunday I made dinner for a family in our ward that just had a baby. When we took it over we could see that they had just eaten. Ha ha. Hopefully they were able to enjoy it sometime!
9. I also had my sister and her family over for dinner. The chicken I made was good enough that Sabrina, my little niece, kept wanting more! And the lemon cake my sister brought over was delish! We played Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture. No one really won, the kids had to be put to bed. Can’t wait till we have to worry about that….
10. Heroes premiered last night! I absolutely love that show! And I am so excited for all the other premieres this week!: Criminal Minds, The Office, Smallville (which I will finally get to watch again because it’s not the same time as The Office anymore!)
11. And last but definitely not least, when Jeremy got home from class last night he had flowers for me! They were beautiful! He is such a sweetheart! I'll have to post a picture of them.
3 years ago
1 comment:
Just so you know, I thought your hair looked dark. Sorry I didn't say anything. I love the dark hair!
Post a Comment