


Monday: HEROES!, Monday Night Football
Tuesday: Beauty and the Geek, The Biggest Loser
Wednesday: Gossip Girl, Criminal Minds
Thursday: Smallville, The Office, Without a Trace
Friday: Las Vegas…if we are home
Total: 10+ hours of TV ... if the shows are longer than usual plus other random stuff like Football, Friends, What I Like About You, etc. But, I am home by myself all Monday and Wednesday nights, what else am I going to do? And, as our blog says...we have boring lives.
Wednesday: Gossip Girl, Criminal Minds
Thursday: Smallville, The Office, Without a Trace
Friday: Las Vegas…if we are home
Total: 10+ hours of TV ... if the shows are longer than usual plus other random stuff like Football, Friends, What I Like About You, etc. But, I am home by myself all Monday and Wednesday nights, what else am I going to do? And, as our blog says...we have boring lives.
7 comments:
Yes you watch too much tv. And the reason I know you watch too much tv is that your reason for watching too much tv is "what else am I supposed to do". Perhaps you would like me to provide you with a list of alternate activities that could occupy your time? (I am not judging, because I do somethings too much as well)
Well, since you keep bugging me (the texts, the voicemails, the emails, the IM's-enough is enough) about what other things you could be doing when your dreamy husband is away at school, here is a brief and consolidated list.
1 carve a pumpkin
2 make up a cheer
3 mop the floor
4 read a book
5 write a book
6 smell your socks
7 weed the garden
8 memorize the state capitals
9 memorize the table of elements
10 make noise with your hand/armpit-gross, I know but it was gina's idea
11 tickle your feet
12 dust the tv
13 yawn, laugh, or hiccup
14 train for next years half marathon
15 skip around your house in jeremy's sneakers
16 write a missionary
17 read lesson for sunday
18 make a smoothie
19 write in a journal
20 read your husband's journal
21 make your bed
22 fast
23 pay tithing?
24 go to the driving range
25 blog surf
26 do family history
27 familysearchindexing.org
28 thank a hero
29 clean an office
30 be a big loser
31 gossip like a girl
32 visit smallville
33 call a friend
34 do something criminal
35 pray for the sinners in Las Vegas
36 Trace your hand
37 Kiss a geek
38 Play football on XBOX (much more constructive than tv because you are exercising)
39 learn to whistle/play guitar
40 go to the bathroom
You should use that gym membership both you and Jeremy have :)
Just a quick note. I do not watch Smallville and Gossip Girl, those are shows Cameo likes and I am not the biggest fan of. Good thing we have 2 TVs and DVR.
Okay, I have to say something. First of all...I DO use the gym, these shows start at 7:00 and I am usually home. Second...I do do other stuff when I watch, so it's not a total waste of time. I don't just sit on the couch for two straight hours. Okay, glad I got that off my chest!
And I am not offended
So Cameo do you really think that Gidion (sp)? is really going to kill himself. (Criminal Minds)
Post a Comment