I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ten on Tuesday ( by Jeremy)

  1. It has been cold and the snow on the ground has not been melting very much.
  2. As you know I won a GPS navigation system at my work party and do not feel that I needed it, because I am a human GPS. I returned it to Costco and bought some golf clubs instead.
  3. I am glad that the holiday season is over, but only because I have finally gotten caught up with my work.
  4. I am glad that Terri and Kerri decide to join us on the blog world. It will be much easier to see what we are all up too.
  5. Watched the movie 1408 and Next. I did not really like 1408. I would not recommend it and Next was decent, but the script was very predictable. Cameo kept saying lines before they were said and she had never seen it. I don’t really know what Cameo thought of both movies.
  6. American Gladiators returned with a bang. It is as cheesy as ever and it fun to remember the original with Laser and the steroid enhanced women.


  7. We were invited over to the Sanderson’s house (in our ward) on Sunday to play games. It was fun and good to get to know a few more people in the ward.
  8. For all you U of U fans. Former player Eric Weddle had an awesome one handed interception, while being held by a Colt wide out in the Colt/ Charger playoff game.
  9. We took our niece Sabrina out on a date on Saturday after Trista joined us on our phone plan. We went to Petsmart and looked at the animals and then to Walmart to play with toys and have ice cream. I think she had fun and we love spending time with her! How nice it would be to have so much fun just doing that!?!
  10. That is it this week.

4 comments:

cameo said...

The first like 45 minutes of 1408 was good and scary, and then it just got weird. Next was not amazing but not bad, and I felt pretty good about myself for guessing how it all went. And my favorite Gladiator: Helga...yep, she is like the epitome of what you would picture with that name. (No offense if your name is Helga...or if that's your mom's name.)

Gina said...

Eric Weddle called for holding on that INT was an absolute joke....that pick he made was sweet too. To bad he has to deal with Moss, Welker, and Stallworth next week.

I will join your phone plan if you babysit my kids.

ben

Trista said...

Yeah for getting invited to play games! People need to do that more often.

And thanks for taking Sabrina out. I know it's not a blast for the adults, but it does make her happy. And that's one nice thing about children--you start to rediscover just how amazing EVERYTHING is!! I'm amazed how much I now look at the world through hers and Blake's eyes. I never get bored.

Jeremy said...

Ben, Weddle will be on Weak Welker like glue all game.