1. Continuing to get dumped with snow. We are so ready for warm weather!!! 40° would be nice!
2. Our trip to
3. We went to dinner with one of my (Cameo’s) old work friends on Friday. It had been almost a year since we had seen each other and it was so fun (at least for us girls, not so sure about our husbands) to see each other! Our poor waitress couldn’t wait for us to leave though!
4. Saturday was a bridal shower for Miranda. It went very well with yummy food. I can’t wait for the wedding! And the skirts for the wedding are so pretty!
5. I am getting pretty frustrated with my marathon training. I am not a fan of my new shoes and I am behind on my training. But I am not giving up and am still planning on running it. Wish me luck!
6. As Cameo said she had a Bridal shower so I took the car to get an Oil change and then waited for her to be done.
7. We went Home Décor shopping on Saturday, We found a few things we liked, but didn’t buy anything.
8. Yesterday as I was driving back from school and as I was driving my windshield wiper snapped off it was frozen I guess. I had to drive the rest of the way in the snow without the driver side wiper.
9. We are sad that President Hinckley Died, but he is in a much better place.
10. We have been watching HGTV lately; it helps us get ideas of what we can do to better our home.
2 comments:
Get new shoes!!
You drove without the driver's side wiped? Are you insane? Terry would be in so much trouble.
LOVE HGTV.
I like the tag-team top ten. Cameo, good luck on the marathon training. I am "technically" training as well, but I haven't run for a few months. I'm going to have to start from square one.
Post a Comment