1. Jeremy got to not go to school yesterday thanks to Martin Luther King day. He was very happy…unfortunately he still had to go to work.
2. Another great thing about him not having to go to school because the snow DUMPED on us yesterday and it took people hours to get to work (not for us fortunately.)
3. On Friday I went and bought running shoes for my marathon training and won.
Unfortunately, they don’t feel the best when I am running so I am going to have to try to find some other ones. Apparently my right foot is very different than my left, because my left felt great but my right foot was hurting.
4. Friday I also went with other girls in my family to find a shirt for us to wear at Pace’s wedding. We (okay, I) found this great shirt on clearance at Express and somehow they had enough for us! Yay!
5. Saturday Jeremy and I went to dinner this week with some friends from my freshman year and then went to our house and played games. It was so fun!
6. We could have gotten free dessert at Chili’s because our waiter wasn’t extremely attentive, but my crazy friends turned it down. I want Molten Chocolate Cake!!!....
7. I have been trying to figure out what things I want to do to our house to make it cuter and better. I am excited to get going!
8. I still haven’t found what I am looking for to put on our main red wall. Unfortunately, I don’t know what it is I am looking for. L
9. We went grocery shopping for the first time in MONTHS. We really needed that!
10. Th-th-th-at’s it folks!!!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment