1. Had a great Christmas! But so sad it’s over.
2. Were able to spend New Year’s Eve and New Year’s with Jeremy’s parents. It was so nice to see them again.
3. Went to a few movies: August Rush and P.S. I Love You. We both liked August Rush, and Jeremy pretty much hated P.S. I Love You. I liked it okay, but I made the same mistake I make all the time, I went to it right after I had finished the book. That always ruins movies!
4. Jeremy spoke in church the Sunday before New Year’s. His topic was goals. He is a very good speaker, maybe he should be a High Councilman or something.
5. I was a little sick last weekend with a really sore throat and a little fever. Luckily it is all pretty much all gone.
6. We get to start paying the additional $30 for our HOA fee, it still makes me mad.
7. Jeremy started school again. He is not happy about it, but it just brings him a little closer to being done!
8. We ate at Texas Roadhouse on New Year’s Eve with Jeremy’s parents. It was our first time there and it was so good! We are already ready to go back!
9. Jeremy has been able to talk to Corey on instant messaging and is glad to have that contact with him.
10. Football season is almost over!!!
11. Jeremy is not playing UVSC volleyball, he decided he really doesn't have time with work and school. :(
Also, thanks to Maria for including me in the Christmas Card letter, I felt so special!
3 years ago
3 comments:
I am working on some legislation that will extend the Christmas Holiday to include Jan-Sep. It went by way to fast for me.
I can just hear the congregation saying the same thing about Jeremy's talk as they do about Christmas. "It was great, so sad that its over".
First of all, aren't most high councilmen known for being BORING??? =)
Haha, jk. I'm sure Jeremy was great!
Ha ha true, isn't another word "dry councilmen?" But no, Jeremy would totally change that...no doubt! At least it's good to know that if I ever get "sick" when I have to speak, there will be somebody there to cover for me!
Post a Comment