
I am still having zero problems. I never did get sick or heartburn or anything like that, thank goodness. I don't love sleeping on my side, but my body is getting more used to it. I do have to get up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom, which I NEVER did before. We don't have a name yet, but there is one that we are leaning towards. But, since we haven't completely decided, it will stay off of here. Sorry. (Jeremy says it will stay off until he's born. Double sorry.)
And sadly, I can't feel him move yet :(. I have an anterior placenta, meaning it is between me and my baby, and the doctor said it will take several weeks longer for me to feel him. I am anxiously awaiting that time! The last few days I thought maybe, but it could just be wishful thinking. My doctor said I should start to feel him soon, though. CAN'T WAIT!!!
So there is the latest update. 21 weeks. I am now over half way through! January can't come soon enough.
5 comments:
I absolutely LOVE pregnant bellys!!! You are so lucky. Hope everything keeps going well for you!
i loved it when i finally could feel nathan moving. at first just little flutters and then full out kicks.Everyday i would look forward to the time he was active,so much fun!
Oh Cameo. Just chillax and enjoy being prego. You'll get your arms back when you start toting around that little guy 24/7. Trust me. :) You look way cute. Jealous. Do you ever feel little fluttery feelings under your tummy? It's hard to tell, but if you think you're feeling him then you probably are. I so miss that. Wes is just growing up too fast. I made his 1 year appointment today. Double frowny face.
Dave was saying that you and Jeremy and Laura and Dave need to come over for pumpkin carving and a Halloween or Friday the 13th marathon again come October.
Woo Hoo! You are so stinkin cute! I third verything others have said about the flutters, it sometimes feels like there are butterflies in your tummy, but pretty soon he'll be all up in your ribs, what fun!
You are so cute! And I agree with Amanda...you look AWESOME! Don't worry about your arms, or anything else for that matter! You are gorgeous!
When I first felt my babies move I thought it was just my stomach growling. I'm sure you've felt it and just don't know it. Enjoy every minute of this dream pregnancy!!
Post a Comment