I found this twenty minute cardio workout that was a LOT harder than I thought it looked. I usually feel like if I don’t get at least a half hour of cardio when I exercise that it’s not worth it, but I must say I feel like I’ve gotten an adequate workout after doing this. To be honest, I have yet to be able to do it all without having to stop and catch my breath a few times (the 7% inclines KILL me for the rest of the workout.) So, I thought I’d share it with all of you. Try it, it’s fun!....or something like that. (It IS a treadmill exercise; I don’t see how you could convert it to an outside run.)
0-4 Minutes: 5.5 mph, 1% incline
4-5 Minutes: 6 mph, 3% incline
5-6 Minutes: 6 mph, 5% incline
6-7 Minutes: 6 mph, 7% incline
7-8 Minutes: 6.5 mph, 7 % incline
8-9 Minutes: 6 mph, 5% incline
9-10 Minutes: 6 mph, 3% incline
10-11 Minutes: 6.5 mph, 1% incline
11-12 Minutes: 6 mph, 1% incline
12-13 Minutes: 7 mph, 1% incline
13-14 Minutes: 6 mph, 1% incline
14-15 Minutes: 7.2 mph, 1% incline
15-16 Minutes: 6 mph, 1% incline
16-17 Minutes: 7.5 mph, 1% incline
17-19 Minutes: 3.5 mph, 0% incline
ENJOY! (I will again in about 5 months)
3 years ago
1 comment:
How are you able to run while you're pregnant? Well, I guess do it while you can. Won't last too much longer!
Post a Comment