I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

I tried to keep this one a little shorter.

1. Tuesday night I drove to West Jordan after work to celebrate my niece’s 4th birthday. She opened one present that had a princess book and Elmo book. She just assumed the Elmo book was for her little brother. I guess Elmo screams “boy.” It was cute.
2. I went and got my car registered all by myself! I really don’t trust myself to do car stuff and I also don’t want Jeremy to think that I’m willing to do it, because I am not. But the end of the month was coming up and we were running out of time. Go me!
3. Friday night we went to Jeremy’s work party. It was pretty fun. Food, prizes and games. Can’t really go wrong with that.
4. Saturday morning Jeremy went golfing, he's got to get it in while he can. I stayed awake after he left! 7:15 on a Saturday morning, what?
5. Later that day I went maternity shopping with some of my family. I got some cute clothes for me and the most adorable shorts for our little boy! Can’t wait until he’s six months and can wear them!
6. Then Jeremy and I registered at Baby’s R Us. I don’t love some of the stuff they have, like their swings and high chairs, but I think we did alright.
7. Sunday we drove up to Sandy for some yummy homemade pizza and good company.
8. For our next Activity Days activity we are making some First Aid kits with our girls. If anybody has good ideas for containers or what to put in them, I’d appreciate any suggestions!
9. I am really starting to show now. Part of me is okay with it and the other part of me…not so much. But I guess it’s about time, I AM 20 weeks.
10. We got a dresser/changing table today for a whopping $35! I love KSL Classifieds! It’s missing a knob, but that is easily fixable. Thanks Cassie for picking it up!

3 comments:

Gina said...

I love maternity clothes shopping(when it's not for me). I want to go :)

Lori said...

I have that exact changing table and it was NOT 35 dollars. Good job:)

Terri Griffith said...

I once made a first aid kit with a wash cloth with snack sizeziploc bags attached to the center. They then had us add a button at one end and a hole at the other. It worked out well as long as some one knows how to use a sewing machine.