I know that we are horrible when it comes to taking pictures. Again, I have NONE. But, in about 50 days (CRAZY!!!), that will all change. And I am sure you'll start asking me to stop posting them. So enjoy it while you can.
1. Last week, Jeremy and I went to the movie The Blindside. WAY good. It really was an awesome movie and I recommend it to EVERYONE!
2. I also went to New Moon with some of my fam. First of all, I was NOT fan of Twilight, but I really liked New Moon. YEA!!! Now let’s go back and redo Twilight all over again.
3. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving Jeremy and I both got off of work early. Well, we got home and really had no idea what to do with our extra time. (How sad is that?) So we decided to get started on Christmas shopping and got a few things done.
4. Jeremy played some football Thursday morning. He’s done it all four Thanksgivings since we’ve been married and loves it. Hopefully there will always be a Turkey Bowl going on that he’ll be able to play in. (I went to the “workout room” in our clubhouse, very ghetto. And I CANNOT figure out how to get the treadmill to work, but I know it works. Please help!)
5. We ate lots of food, talked, played games, and went through the Black Friday ads for the rest of the day. Good times. Unfortunately, being pregnant doesn’t make me feel less guilty for eating like a pig.
6. No Black Friday shopping. :( Jeremy hates it, but I think it’s kind of fun. But there really wasn’t anything that we felt was worth it.
7. We put up our Christmas decorations! I am all about letting Thanksgiving happen without any Christmas, but once it’s over, it’s all about Christmas! I love this time of year. And I think I might even be ready for a little bit of snow.
8. Jeremy played some Xbox with Ben and then the adults, NO CHILDREN, went out to dinner at Iggy’s. Afterwards we played more games, again, with no children (there were some who tried to sneak, but we immediately sent them back downstairs.) Now that I think about it, it was still quite loud, even without the kids. I guess it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise.
9. Saturday we went back up to Sandy to watch the BYU v UTAH game. (Jeremy sure got a lot of Lombardi time this weekend.) It was a pretty sloppy game and there was a lot of yelling at the TV, and in the end the wrong team won. But it was still fun.
10. Jeremy and I pretty much spent over 100+ straight hours together this weekend, and we didn’t get tired of each other (AWW.....). I guess it’s a good thing since soon we’ll never be alone EVER AGAIN. I’ve just realized that I am going to be tired for the rest of my life. Can’t wait!
3 years ago
2 comments:
Your right I have missed seeing pictures on your blog. It keeps me feeling connected to everything you do. I know baby Bell will change all that and I am picture crazy when I have a camera in my hands.
Yay for mommyhood! You'll only be tired until baby sleeps through the night, then it's smooth sailing from there. Kick those night time bottles as soon as you're able... Don't wait 10 months like me.
It was so much fun seeing you on Saturday. I forget how much I miss hanging out. Can't wait for our next roommate dinner.
Post a Comment